The annual International Web Rule Symposium (RuleML) is an international conference on research, applications, languages and standards for rule technologies. RuleML is the leading conference to build bridges between academia and industry in the field of rules and its applications, especially as part of the semantic technology stack. It is devoted to rule-based programming and rule-based systems including production rules systems, logic programming rule engines, and business rules engines/business rules management systems; Semantic Web rule languages and rule standards (e.g., RuleML, SWRL, RIF, PRR, SBVR, DMN, CL, Prolog); rule-based event processing languages (EPLs) and technologies; and research on inference rules, transformation rules, decision rules, production rules, and ECA rules.
Collocation with ECAI 2014
This year the RuleML Symposium will be held in conjunction with ECAI 2014, the 21st biennial European Conference on Artificial Intelligence. ECAI takes place in Prague, Czech Republic, August 18-22, 2014.
ProceedingsThe Springer proceedings of the main RuleML tracks are now available online here: http://link.springer.com/book/10.1007%2F978-3-319-09870-8.
Complimentary 1-year AAAI Membership for RuleML2014 participants
RuleML is pleased to acknowledge its cooperation with the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), which will be publicizing the conference to its membership. RuleML2014 attendees will get an introductory 1-year membership offer from AAAI. Members benefit from the AAAI efforts to advance research in the AI area. Major AAAI activities include organizing and sponsoring conferences, symposia and workshops; publishing a quarterly magazine for all members; publishing a series of books, proceedings, and technical reports; compiling a host of online resources and publications; and awarding grants and scholarships.
The complimentary online membership in AAAI includes the receipt of the online AI Magazine, AI Alert, and other electronic announcements. In addition, they will enjoy access to the AAAI online directory and the AAAI social network of members, providing an opportunity to create their own personalized set of contacts and subgroups in the AI community.
Complimentary professional accounts on ShareLaTeX for RuleML2014 participants
International Web Rule Symposium (RuleML) Past Events
- RuleML-2013: Seventh International Web Rule Symposium, Seattle, USA.
- RuleML-2012: Sixth International Web Rule Symposium, Montpellier, France.
- RuleML-2011@BRF: Fifth International Web Rule Symposium: Research Based and Industry Focused, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
- RuleML-2011@IJCAI: Fifth International Web Rule Symposium, Barcelona, Spain
- RuleML-2010: Fourth International Web Rule Symposium: Research Based and Industry Focused, Washington, DC, USA
- Semantic Rules Track at SemTech 2010, San Francisco, CA, USA
- RuleML-2009: Third International RuleML Symposium on Rule Interchange and Applications, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- RuleML-2008: Second International RuleML Symposium on Rule Interchange and Applications, Orlando, FL, USA
- RuleML-2007: First International RuleML Symposium on Rule Interchange and Applications, Orlando, FL, USA
- RuleML-2006: Second International Conference on Rules and Rule Markup Languages for the Web, Athens, Georgia, USA
- Special Workshop on Reaction RuleML (Special Event at ISWC06), Athens, Georgia, USA
- RuleML-2005: First International Conference on Rules and Rule Markup Languages for the Semantic Web, Galway, Ireland
- RuleML-2004: Third International Workshop on Rules and Rule Markup Languages for the Semantic Web, Hiroshima, Japan
- RuleML-2003: Second International Workshop on Rules and Rule Markup Languages for the Semantic Web, Sanibel Island, FL, USA
- RuleML-2002: First International Workshop on Rule Markup Languages for Business Rules on the Semantic Web, Sardinia, Italy